Dual Boot your PC or Laptop:
Why to use Android OS on your PC?
Actually No one would like to install android OS on his/her PC or Laptop if he already have a better operating System for his available hardware.
But many People have some Old Computers with a low RAM and storage, also having poor performance because of an old processor. So its better to use them in some way rather to throw them in garbage.
You can install Android OS on them and you will have a great performance with them, enjoying some amazing android games and applications. The OS provides a perfect android environment.
Another feature of this Operating system is that it also Provides you fully functional Google Play Store. You can use the WFi connection of your device and can download all latest android games and applications from Google Play Store.
- Download the Android-x86 ISO file for your Laptop or PC. You can download any version of Android depending on your System.
- Download Rufus.
- Make a bootable USB drive with Rufus selecting the ISO file you downloaded earlier.
- Now turn off your PC and plug your bootable usb in which you have burnt the iso .img in previous step.
- Ensure that you have suffiecient space on your hard disk or external drive in which you are going to install the OS.
- For Froyo – ICS, 2GB
- For Jelly Bean 4.2 and 4.3, 8GB
- For KitKat 4.4.2, 10GB
- Turn on the PC or Laptop and go to Bios setup and Select boot from usb.
- Now in the up coming window select Install Android x86 to hard drive.
- Choose the free space or partition or any external storage in which you wish to install the Android operating system.
- Continue the installation process and install grub bootloader during installation when it will prompt, as it will dual boot your PC or laptop.
- Once the Android-x86 OS is completely installed, reboot the computer.
Setting up Android
After you reboot, it should briefly go into the grub bootloader before going right into Android, You can select any OS (Windows or Freshly installed OS) to boot PC in that OS.Select Android OS. The PC will boot in android mode and you can set it up like you would on any normal phone.
Hope You liked the Simple tutorial for installing Android OS on your PC. please share it with your friends.
You can still enjoy the benefits of Complete Android on your Windows or mac machine Without installing any custom OS.
just read the below Article for Complete Guide.